Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Toy Story Invitation Wording

He had been running very well not this time, but was still bearable. The intention has been with me, I think I put a pretext or an increase in my stress level: 2 weeks of hard work, leaving the technical manager of a system that I have no fucking idea of how it works on my gigs, more hours and hours to create a Web page for my business project. So it finally happened: I am a smoker again.
not think I'm starting over to smoke a little. A package of snuff from Tuesday to diaa. As a consolation of fools, to comment that in some way, I'm happy for snuff at home, Ihad bought 1 carton before quitting, and I do not feel at all proud to have become addicted again.

For now, I hope to go to my trip to Lima in late March as a smoker and return to EspaƱaa end of April to start my next attempt to quit in May.
Hopefully have better luck
next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment