Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Compact Camouflage Binoculars

I have no fucking idea is Xylitol, just know that is a component of Smint that I have become addicted now that I do not smoke: the Smint mint, blue.

The truth is that the weekend and Monday, the monkey has not been a problem. Will neck contracture has screwed me and I do not like to quit. I'm about to call a friend, who is studying for a physiotherapist in Alcalá de Henares, to give me a good look at the neck, I'm totally broken. And Tuesday goes by without much unnoticed.

Well, the fact is that since I stopped smoking, in moments of intense mono, I have been given Smint eat, but not everyone, that of menthol. It's what they say: an addiction generates another. And the truth is that now I'm playing whenI walk the streets proudly with my Smint in the pocket knowing they will not fall into temptation.

may sound stupid, but Smint has become my shield is able to take my monkey snuff! And of course, for an ex-smoker with days (because, really think back to become addicted when you go to Lima - Peru) is interesting that there is something that can help you take off, or at least to survive-vice for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment