Wednesday, January 6, 2010

List Of Most Important Mandarin Verbs I know that hiatus, I know.

But I have to put this here is that I have to.

not know if you may know, but I'm a great, great, very great fan of the book by Ken Follet, The Pillars of the Earth. I read 13 or 14 years because my aunt gave me (btw, I lost that book, dammit) and a couple of months ago my aunt drove me to leave another copy of the book (XD) and OMG OMG I KNOW THAT HE WILL MAKE A SERIES AND, PEOPLE, BUT I'M Hyperventilate OR SOMETHING SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY, MI

JACK. JACK JACK JACK JACK. My favorite character. MY BEAUTIFUL JACK, RED HAIR, Pecos, ENQUENCLE and awkward and it grows LIKE A ROSE IS BEAUTIFUL AND JACK SJKLASJDKLASJDKASLDJSKLAD.

HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CHOOSE A MORE PERFECT JACK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment