Sunday, January 10, 2010

Broken Steel Weapons And Armor

HTMLXC as I get out, and filled my bag
put you in broth without tracing tactless ... to jierro


not tell me, and you can not kieres?
very little Lerele lirili and mu? Q
you
candles burn in old age and old smallpox
q ke
not burn candles burn
learn to move your crank
ke bad you know, yeah!
but good na ke sticks
to expect, but ke?, Ke kemas you!
and burns your ass while I compose themes girvia
ke is material, you must have sleepless
career, drums, cymbals and trumpets
pots so you melt like the fair
my Mandanga of myself there's a catch porke
ke no matter what happens I have a couple of imicateva
and I'm surrounded by pere know kien kien kiere and must respect
sebe ke porke have, pa what i want to play with it
time, nor bread nor money
your boots as they are, you mark my tempo ke

[Chorus - 2X]

Hey! forever! clear conversations!
toas so I win my trips!
dropped me, let me Kerer
and hear, olés!
battalion of fierce emotions ke ask! Ke
doi action is based on pushing!
to change pockets, lots of sessions jierro!
voltage sags, Stair climbing!
clean operations, and put the condition!
leaving chitons shhh listorros
stamped marking time with the family
pa pulling blood porke mejerks! My people
transparent puñalones no kiero ke!
or slut!, And hustlers!
or no flavor, no doubt ke den me sweat!
good just partying in halls!
take gallons, ah! y ke me recite prayers! Q
I go to for to! ke I'm not missing a single detail! Maintain the status
aki!, From the street! Controlling
rolex, climbing positions ke
time is money! and rolex are love
change the situation but not CANBIO
attractions sensation, only the juice sacandole
beats all my extractions
always good results from the study, provided good performances

[Chorus - 2X]

0 comments:

Post a Comment