Friday, September 17, 2010

Lilly Carati E Rocco Siffredi

sotte
egao mo kaesezu ni tada
toiki wo kazoeteita kioku no saigo ni…
anata no koe ga kikoete

subete wo nakushita asa
“hitotsu ni narenu futari”

 


Your letter contains nothing but illegible signs
I wish I can see you and hear it from you yourself I'm not used to the whiteness, the sigh resounds

If I understood the colors of the sky I'll be saved but,

I want to forget the inept breathing someday And the strength to wish for that seems to have dried up 「The tomorrow that's inverted」if I sang that song, thorns accompany my sleep
Restraint that was entwined around my body
Even the mind seems to sleep

HTMLXC you Tsukiyo no Tenshi ga hanayome

miteiru kara tsuki wo wo kazarou keshite

Hana wo Kirei to let
Aa soshite hitotsu wa

no blind, no shyness nor
yoko Aa soshite hitotsu no wa shi no timidity of
Yamiyo madobe no hanayome
Aa konna
of uruwashii hizamazuki inori no Uta wo Aa itsu shika
kusari kiete yuku yuku Oh you atokata romance.

Aa soshite ima ga Saigo no bamen hajimaru no shyness
Aa boku no mune ga naifu of kuikomu
fukaku Sou ... Aa saa
fukaku
of uruwashii hizamazuki inori konna no Uta wo Aa
you Konya chi ga hoshii Yami Yami wo yuku Aa konna of tokekomu
of uruwashii hizamazuki inori no Uta wo Aa itsu shika
kusari yuku Oh you atokata kiete know it; disappearing and leaving nothing behind, Romance.

Ah and the final scene is beginning now
Ah your knife eats into my chest
Deeply, like this…ah, deeply
Ah, beautiful like this, my song of prayer as I kneel
Ah, tonight also, I want blood; walking in darkness, melting into darkness
Ah, beautiful like this, my song of prayer as I kneel
Ah, rotting away before we know it; disappearing and leaving nothing behind
 






0 comments:

Post a Comment